Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS THERE ANY WAY TO PUT A TICKMARK ON INPUT LINES UNDER THE DETAIL TAB

dennisramey
Level 1

While the Forms view allows tickmarks to be added to the various lines on the return, sometimes I would like to review the input lines in the detail tab and check them off similarly. Is there a way to mark those lines (e.g. tick mark each W-2 line)?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
George4Tacks
Level 15

Look at the Worksheets tab in Forms. You will see them listed there to be checked. 

There are not tick marks in the detail, only in Forms 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
George4Tacks
Level 15

Look at the Worksheets tab in Forms. You will see them listed there to be checked. 

There are not tick marks in the detail, only in Forms 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers
chelseagoode
Level 2

Is there a master setting that might suppress this feature? I am looking at a schedule E input field, opened the "Supporting Detail" window and selected "Worksheet" in the "Print as" field of the window. However, this detail is not showing up on the worksheets in Forms view.

0 Cheers
chelseagoode
Level 2

I retract my previous question. The information was in forms but the related form is called Supporting Detail, rather than Worksheets. 

0 Cheers