Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to efile in one submision an individual client's Federal, California and more than one single member LLc? If not, what is the next best approach?

Bill 27
Level 1

Prior to this year, I have been paper filing all single member LLC's after the first has been efiled..

0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jack4
Employee
Employee

There is no need to paper file multiple 568s anymore. As long as each has their own EIN, you can e-file multiple Form 568s in Lacerte.

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
Jack4
Employee
Employee

HI, Bill. Lacerte is now able to e-file the personal and all SMLLC returns in one instance beginning in TY19. I've pasted a link to an article below that describes the steps under "How do I e-file Form 568?"

Enter all SMLLCs normally. When the e-file Wizard is launched, you will see the SMLLC 568 returns available there to be e-filed.

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/form-1040/help/individual-california-single-member-llc-frequ...

Hope this helps!

0 Cheers
Jack4
Employee
Employee

There is no need to paper file multiple 568s anymore. As long as each has their own EIN, you can e-file multiple Form 568s in Lacerte.

0 Cheers