Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a Master Option to suppress form 1040-SR on all returns our firm prepares?

dcage
Level 2

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
George4Tacks
Level 15

Yes - Settings> Options > see image

P.S. You may have to load today's update to see this super sensitive issue. 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
9 Comments 9
George4Tacks
Level 15

Yes - Settings> Options > see image

P.S. You may have to load today's update to see this super sensitive issue. 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers
dcage
Level 2
Thank you.  We found the master option in today's update.
0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

You may like to refer to this recent discussion: https://accountants-community.intuit.com/questions/1906070-irs-has-released-form-1040-sr-it-s-a-joke...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15
@dcage -  was clicking on the link Jensen provided too much effort, thus the NO vote?
"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
dcage
Level 2
I'm sorry.  I had previously viewed that discussion.  I was wondering if there was an option to change all clients to suppress the 1040-SR at once.  Or do I need to go into each client's input individually?  Thank you for your assistance.
0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15
You probably did not read through the thread. It's mentioned in the follow-up comments

Also, if you have additional questions or the response didn't fully answer your question, it's more protective to clarify what you need exactly so that someone may step in to help.  Giving a no vote doesn't get you anywhere.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
dcage
Level 2
Thank you for your response.  I am new to this forum and did not fully understand how to use it.  I do see the rest of the thread now and will try to word my questions and responses more clearly in the future.
0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15
Consider rescinding the NO vote.  Please.

You probably don't realize that *we* are just fellow users of the software; volunteering our time to help out our colleagues.

We are NOT Intuit support; we are NOT Intuit employees.
"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15
@dcage NP. Glad you see that now. As Anna says, users sometimes mistake us for Intuit employees, which we're not.
Still an AllStar