Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Lacerte going to change the Tax Return Due dates for Louisiana, Texas and Oklahoma to June 15, 2021?

asitax15
Level 3

Due to the winter storms of February 2021, the IRS had extended the tax filing and tax payment due date to June 15, 2021, for residents of Louisiana, Texas and Oklahoma. When will Lacerte make this update in the software?? This extension was announced before the big IRS extension to May 17th announcement last week. Also, this winter storm extension applies to the 1st quarter 2021 estimated tax payments which has not been updated either.  Any status report for these updates?????

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Comment 1
roz2
Level 4

I have a stack of e-files that need the new deadline dates for Texas so I can auto-withdraw payments on the correct date. My question is if I wait until June 15, 2021 to file the returns will the date be changed or will it not let me auto-withdraw at all because it is past the deadline date for others.  Should I use direct pay and set up everyone there so I can give the dates that are needed?  Help, what should we do? 

0 Cheers