Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone else having trouble getting Lacerte to activate your purchased e-sigs?

Reeciekee
Level 1

Been on the phone with Lacerte now 4 times for a total of over 4 hours.  Purchased 100 e-sigs on early discount of 15% last June 2021 ($214). Invoice says "for e-sigs from Jan 1 - Dec 31, 2022".  When I try to "request" e-sig, it says "Your account does not have enough balance to send e-signature request. Please purchase e-signature & try again."  I call Lacerte, and I thought  I had it resolved after 3rd phone call when they said my account would be activated within 10 minutes - that was last Friday, 2/11.  I take a look on Friday evening, and they have charged me for another 100 e-sigs ($249) then to add insult to injury, I wake up on Saturday morning with another charge for 100 e-sigs (another $249).  I call again on Saturday, get a great person who understands that all I want is to get my 100 e-sigs activated, and the TWO $249 charges credited. After an hour with her, she tells me she is "escalating" the issue and I'll get a call this week.  It's now Thursday, and the only thing escalating is my patience.  Any suggestions?  I have uploaded prep file, I have updated program, I have done it all.  Help????

0 Cheers