Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IRS 1st 2021 estimated taxes withdrawal

hgtc
Level 5

Some clients have not seen their 1st quarter estimated taxes withdrawn yet (4/15/2021, using e-file direct withdraw).  Does anyone have similar issues?  any advice?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
George4Tacks
Level 15

It appears IRS is slow to the draw! 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns

View solution in original post

6 Comments 6
sjrcpa
Level 15

Many people. There are a lot of posts about this.

Ex-AllStar
tysonjudy
Level 1

Experiencing same issue - payment has not been withdrawn for 1st quarter estimated payment??

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

It appears IRS is slow to the draw! 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
Pain
Level 1

It is now Monday April 19th and 1st quarter 2021 Federal estimated tax payment has not been withdrawn.  Is this a major issue?  Please post an update to this vital matter.  

0 Cheers
hgtc
Level 5

They said "IRS is working on fix it".  But, my clients still have not seen direct withdrawals yet.  

0 Cheers
taxplanet
Level 2

My clients are experiencing the same issue, today is the 20th and no withdrawals yet.  Sounds like a delay rather than a problem. 

One of the returns was filed on April 16, it was accepted. Does anyone know if the IRS will skip the 1st quarter because the return was filed after the April 15 withdrawal date?    Last year, a return was rejected when filed after the due date of the extension payment.  Since it was accepted, I am planning that the payment will be processed, but would love a way to find out for sure as we can send a payment if the autopay will not work.  

0 Cheers