Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intuit Turbo Tax vs. Lacerte

Sarah
Level 2

I'd like to know why a taxpayer can submit their OK Form 511 through Turbo Tax but Lacerte says it is not available until next week? One of our office staff had her OK return accepted yesterday. Lacerte says final form is not expected to be released until February 1. This is very frustrating.

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
JBenciv1
Level 1

Lacerte is a better and more comprehensive product that Turbo Tax - it's worth the week's wait, and then probably some time after that to work out the bugs.

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
  • Because TuurddoTaxxx is the favorite child of Intuit and affects its stock price.  The professional tax software is the red headed stepchild of the family. 

Edit - So they changed the spell checker to correct my version of spelling for that fine software (again).  So I had to change it again.  This is now a new game --------------- I always enjoy playing a game.

Slava Ukraini!
joshuabarksatlcs
Level 10

Lacerte is a slightly aged, going-bald and seasoned guy with sophisticated smiles and a pot belly.  The other one is an energetic, full-haired, running around, shouting out loud kid. 

It takes me hours to figure out which icon to click on my cell phone.  It takes my grandson minutes.

Of course it takes longer to get to Form Five One One.  (I don't even know what it is for, but all my junior staff do.)

I come here for kudos and IRonMaN's jokes.
IRonMaN
Level 15

You just snuck under my word limit so I did read your whole post this time.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers