Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intuit Link will not load client requests

lancermc
Level 3

I have been using Lacerte since the 1980s. Yesterday, when I opened Intuit Link all of my clients "requests" are missing. Documents are there, but "requests" will not load. I have tried everything. Of course it happens when there is no phone support. Californians are basking in the sun. I will try to call in today. But for God's sake, does anyone have a fix for this or any suggestions? 

Its not a computing issue, I have a new 32MB Dell Core i7. No changes have been made to my software or operating system. 

Its bad when you are in a virtual meeting with a big client, and cannot access data they uploaded to you. Embarrassing for Lacerte and Link. I have everyone on hold until I can get through to Lacerte today. If anyone has a fix and could let me know it would be much appreciated.

Lance

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Comment 1
Megan S
Level 1

Yesterday I had the same errors. Today the requests are showing up but have a dialong box next the documents I shared with TP that says "request is locked." I need to delete the doc but no ability to do so. Calling now. GL!

0 Cheers