Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After yesterday's update, our entire office can no longer access Lacerte 2018. the window pops up, and then goes away. Is this happening to anyone else?

info3
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
George4Tacks
Level 15
0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee
You may want to contact support and discuss your install.  I was advised there was no Lacerte release that occurred yesterday.  Was it possibly a Windows update or browser update as opposed to your software?  Regardless, I would reach out to support 800-933-9999
0 Cheers
info3
Level 1
No it was definitely a Lacerte update, although it is possible that the update was released earlier as we were out of the office on Monday and Tuesday.  We've tried reaching out to support, and even left a call back number today and two hours later never got a call back.
0 Cheers
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee
If you are using "hold my spot" to call you back, it must be a direct line, and can't have phone options, or you may not get the call back.  I would ensure you don't have any AV or firewall setting that would be trying to scan/stop Lacerte from running but to troubleshoot you would really need to contact support for additional assistance.
0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15
0 Cheers