Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print partner basis worksheet

pvanni
Level 2
print partner basis worksheet

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

4 Comments 4
George4Tacks
Level 15

If you can find a form in the forms view, you can click Print Form from that view. 

To create the form that I think you are looking for, you must make at least 1 entry in screen 9.2. That will then create the Basis Worksheet. As of this time the Print Form does not show for 2019, since the form is not final. Notice the custard color and the Click for Form Status Details. As of this time clicking the link you will lead you to the ever so helpful statement "Form status information is expected to be available on or after January 5, 2020. Please check back later."

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
pvanni
Level 2
I thought I was doing a search in Lacerte, but it appears I asked a question.  What I am trying to do is to get the Partner Basis Worksheet to print out with the per partner K-1 packet when we print the Government Copy.  I cannot find the field or setting that will make this happen.  Is this possible?
0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15
It prints with the separate K-1 package. It does not print with the government copy, as of now. @IntuitAustin may be able to get some direction for you from Lacerte directly.

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers
pvanni
Level 2
Do you know how to make it print with separate K-1 package?
0 Cheers