Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I set up for 2022 estimated tax payments to be withdrawn, and only the federal April tax payment was withdrawn. Not the two states. Help please

sassycat
Level 3

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
George4Tacks
Level 15

There is a state estimate wizard. You can do it now and the April should come out when it is processed. 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
sassycat
Level 3

I just tried that, and it says "Client has not estimated payments that can be efiled"

But i did not get a diagnostic saying eg NC DOES NOT ACCEPT E FILING FOR ESTIMATED PAYMENTS

And the state 2021 payments did not process either.

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

I do not feel that I am getting full information.

One state appears to be NC and it does not accept efile estimates - So, you need to supply paper or research online payments. I am unclear if there is a 2nd state.

It sounds like you need to give the clients some ES coupons and maybe some labels or envelopes. 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers
sassycat
Level 3

There is something else going on.  I have a "Estimated Tax Payment Record which says the payments will be paid electronically using the ......."..  then it shows the payments coming out on the payment dates.

I verified the bank account information and it is the same as for the 2021 federal payment and the federal 2021 estimated payments.

I am going back to the client and confirm there is money in the account.

I will keep you posted.

0 Cheers
sassycat
Level 3

i need to go back to LaCerte and see what happened.  Client said there was plenty of money in the account.  

0 Cheers