Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to file an amended Montana Trust return. I can't figure out how to check the box for Amended return on the Montana Fiduciary returns.

sinadalley
Level 2

I've read the knowledge base article, but it didn't work. On screen 74 if I put a '1' in the field for "amending state return" I can choose three of the other states in which this trust is filing, but Montana is not one of the options. I've made entries on screen 74.011, but they don't appear anywhere on the forms, and the box for amended return is still unchecked. Help!

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
George4Tacks
Level 15

Screen 74.011 - Did you complete the Amended Return Reconciliation? It is a large bluish box above  "Form or schedule" - Click the box and you should see the attached. 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
1 Comment 1
George4Tacks
Level 15

Screen 74.011 - Did you complete the Amended Return Reconciliation? It is a large bluish box above  "Form or schedule" - Click the box and you should see the attached. 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers