Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm trying to download on one of my work stations and it says I need administrator rights. I

RapidRick
Level 1

I only have two work stations.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

4 Comments 4
sjrcpa
Level 15

You need administrative rights to the computer.

Ex-AllStar
George4Tacks
Level 15

sjrcpa is probably correct, but just in case you have not done this yet - here it is https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/manage-access/help/manage-users-for-lacerte/00/4897

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
MikeCurnow
Level 1

No kidding, of course we need administrator rights.  Read the question.  Only one person who has admin rights.  How about explaining how to get administrator rights?  That might help.

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

@MikeCurnow has not started out on a good foot. What is your question? Why are you making a negative statement on something that is almost a year old. Try Googling "how to set administrator rights on Lacerte"

This forum has a horrible search. 99% of the answers are from other users whose mind reading capabilities are fairly limited, but we typically try to stay civil. 

Best of luck. 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns