Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have an OK 511 that is creating an OK subtraction on Sched 511-A, line 14. The code is 99. Statement has "Wage adjustment". Has anyone else had this issue?

Level 1

I am using the jump to input feature, but there is no amount in the field that it goes to.  Not sure where the program is pulling the number from.

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
1 Reply 1
Level 15

Look carefully at your input for the wages, especially in the Section for Electronically Filing (W-2 State/Local)  In that grid, you generally should only have entries in the 1st two columns. Notice [O] for the other columns as overrides.

Another possibly is box 12 entries that create something that is federal deductible and not OK deductible. I know CA adjusts for code W (HSA). I don't know OK, so maybe look for the amount of the adjustment. 

0 Cheers