Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I got an email stating that my Lacerte subscription will be “auto renewed” but the price is not disclosed anywhere? How can Intuit do this?

msgulrajani
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

Once upon a time Intuit had folks check a box or something to have their software automatically renewed each year in order to save something like 12 cents per year.  They sent you an e-mail earlier this year telling you what your renewal price would be.  You should also be able see the renewal price by logging into your Lacerte account.  You can call customer service to find out what the renewal price will be.  You can also call Intuit to cancel the renewal.  So the bottom line is, I think they can do that.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
1 Comment 1
IRonMaN
Level 15

Once upon a time Intuit had folks check a box or something to have their software automatically renewed each year in order to save something like 12 cents per year.  They sent you an e-mail earlier this year telling you what your renewal price would be.  You should also be able see the renewal price by logging into your Lacerte account.  You can call customer service to find out what the renewal price will be.  You can also call Intuit to cancel the renewal.  So the bottom line is, I think they can do that.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers