Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message. who to call on weekend?

glholloway
Level 1

This is tax season!  How can a tax program company take off on a weekend in late January and on Monday too? I have error issue that I can not get into the program. 

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
abctax55
Level 15

Tell us *specifically* what's happening, or isn't happening.  You'd be amazed at how good some of us are at troubleshooting.  

That's why Intuit pays us so much /S   (that's a joke, if you're new to this place...)

Another go-to option is to do a WebSetUp and force it to reinstall even if it says you are up-to-date.

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
abctax55
Level 15

Tell us *specifically* what's happening, or isn't happening.  You'd be amazed at how good some of us are at troubleshooting.  

That's why Intuit pays us so much /S   (that's a joke, if you're new to this place...)

Another go-to option is to do a WebSetUp and force it to reinstall even if it says you are up-to-date.

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
HELP-
Level 1
So I turned off my wi-fi and I was able to get into the program offline just fine.  So it seems the problem is related to connecting online to Lacerte.  I have a feeling the Windows update messed with my network connection to Lacerte.  UGH!  I cannot get online on any of the Lacerte programs, so reinstalling the update , which I can't even do at this point cause it won't let me connect to Lacerte, won't help. Thank you for the suggestion though.  I do appreciate it.  I have to figure out why I cannot connect to Lacerte through the program.
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

You will have better luck calling Ghostbusters than talking to support today.  Have you tried rebooting your computer?

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
HELP-
Level 1
I did try.  But I will try a hard reset.... I just checked and my other computer is running, so I guess it is most likely not an issue for everyone.  Thank you.
0 Cheers
HELP-
Level 1

I think it is an issue for everyone.  I am also unable to get into my 2018 and 2017 programs today.

0 Cheers