Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can barely see the pictures for logon verification. They are dark and small. Anyone else having this problem?

robertakrais
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
George4Tacks
Level 15

I have had that issue before. It generally is a one time security logon. Once you see all the proper buildings, roads, road signs or whatever you should be good to go. It is VERY FRUSTRATING. 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns

View solution in original post

5 Comments 5
George4Tacks
Level 15

I have had that issue before. It generally is a one time security logon. Once you see all the proper buildings, roads, road signs or whatever you should be good to go. It is VERY FRUSTRATING. 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
itonewbie
Level 15

It is Google trying to be difficult, so that it can differentiate humans from bots.  Google is also using your input to program AI and digitize books.

There are other less intrusive reCAPTCHA options now but some sites still prefer to put users through this frustrating process.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
doug1
Level 1

I am skeptical when I hear Proseries saying it is someone else problem.  If it is in fact Google or my internet provider causing this (as tech support claims), why does it only occur when login into Proseries.  Of all the applications and services I use daily on multiple computers, it only happens when login into Proseries. 

I am an adult and do not have time to play a series multiple children puzzle games.  Please answer that. Doug

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

In a recent study, 8 out of 10 tax preparers found that playing a series of children puzzle games helped to reduce stress.  The other 2 used adult puzzle games to help reduce stress.

Slava Ukraini!
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
I believe its related to the browser, ProSeries uses IE (which Microsoft recently updated), you may use a different browser for daily activities which may be why its not an issue anywhere else?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪