Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am trying to get the Keyword to print upper/lower Case (ex. Nicole) but it will only do upper case. there is a key word for UC (uppercase) but they both print upper.

skopmancpa
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
George4Tacks
Level 15

No.

I believe the difficulty is the what you want to be Nicole would end up as nicole. UC is easy to do, but LC would be much more difficult. If Screen 1 has Nicole then you would get Nicole by doing nothing, but NICOLE if you select the UC. I try to do all my input case sensitive, then I (usually) get what I want. 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
George4Tacks
Level 15

No.

I believe the difficulty is the what you want to be Nicole would end up as nicole. UC is easy to do, but LC would be much more difficult. If Screen 1 has Nicole then you would get Nicole by doing nothing, but NICOLE if you select the UC. I try to do all my input case sensitive, then I (usually) get what I want. 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers
skopmancpa
Level 1
Perfect!  thanks for your help
0 Cheers
sarabaxley
Level 2

I was struggling with this for our engagement letters and knew it was possible.  I had to look back quite a few years, but instead of UC or LC after your keyword, you put MC and you will get 'Nicole'.  I don't remember why or what it stands for, but it works. 🙂

0 Cheers