I would normally point you this link, but all of the sub-links are dead due to Intuit's stupidity of changing forums and not updating things.
Here's some information I was able to find for you on How do I generate Minnesota (MN) Form M1PR?
How do I generate Minnesota (MN) Form M1PR?
- Go to Screen 53.221, Minnesota Household Income/Sch. M1PR.
- Check the boxes that apply under the M1PR Information section.
- Mobile home owner
- Nursing home resident
If you checked Homeowner:
- Go to Screen 53.226, Statement of Property Taxes Payable.
- Complete the Statement of Property Taxes Payable section.
- Scroll down to the Property Amounts section.
- Select the type of property from the Property class drop down menu.
- Complete all applicable fields under the Property Amounts and Credits and Property Tax Dollars Allocations (Memorandum Entries Only) subsections.
*Note- MN M1PR for homeowners will only generate if the Taxpayer is not a dependent on another person's return, the total household income (line 😎 is less than $107,930 and the Refund amount is greater than 0.
If you checked Renter:
- Go to Screen 53.225, Minnesota Certificate of Rent Paid.
- Complete the Certificate of Rent Paid section.
- Scroll down to the Rental Amounts section.
- Complete all applicable fields pertaining to the CRP. Note: Mandatory entries to generate the M1PR are: - "Number of units on this property" - "Number of adults living in unit (count married couple as 1)" - "Rent amount paid in 20XX by individual or married couple renters" (where XX is the tax year end) - "Total months rented"
*Note- MN M1PR for renters will only generate if the Taxpayer is not a dependent on another person's return, the total household income (line 😎 is less than $58,490 and the Refund amount is greater than 0.
Hope that helps!