Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to generate each rental real estate activity as separate schedule to partner K-1

cynginger
Level 1

each partnership rental real estate activity must show separately  on the partner's K-1 supplemental information.

how to generate that?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sjrcpa
Level 15

If you enter the info for each rental on a separate 8825, doesn't it show up separately on the Sch K-1 supplemental info?

Ex-AllStar

View solution in original post

8 Comments 8
sjrcpa
Level 15

If you enter the info for each rental on a separate 8825, doesn't it show up separately on the Sch K-1 supplemental info?

Ex-AllStar
sjrcpa
Level 15
Oh-maybe this is it. In Options, Tax Return  select Yes for Schedule K-1 R/E Rental Stmt

Ex-AllStar
cynginger
Level 1
THANKS for your reply.  i have that setting checked YES on the Tax Return Tab of Options.   it looks like i enter the  data on Sc 17, and just set up as many as i need for each rental (?)
0 Cheers
sjrcpa
Level 15
Yes

Ex-AllStar
abctax55
Level 15

Is this the first year for this partnership?  If not, were all the rental aggregated in prior years?

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers

Hello sjr, hjr here. In the case you were working on here I have the same situation but have not been able to figure out how to specially allocate the losses to certain partners. I've trying to work with the sc 17 rental real estate activities but I still end up with all properties being listed on page 2 of each K-1.

Any ideas?

Thanks very much

Hank

0 Cheers

to clarify, there are multiple properties with different allocations among partners.

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

Create a spreadsheet and send the appropriate page with each K-1. 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers