Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to allocate for part year ny/ct residents

Level 1
how to allocate for part year ny/ct residents.
moved from NY to CT
how do you prepare CT-1040AW
Labels (1)
0 Cheers
1 Reply 1
Level 15

Start with this https://accountants-community.intuit.com/articles/1857126-creating-a-multi-state-return

Add a comment below if you need more help. The part year allocation should create the CT-1040AW

0 Cheers