Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many Lacerte users practice in Alabama?

JKenV
Level 3

Probably a survey or poll in reality.  Twiddling thumbs while waiting on intuit to release state forms.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
George4Tacks
Level 15

Enough to make Intuit happy to provide the service. I doubt that you will get many responses. AL users only come here to gripe, not to take informal surveys. 

P.S. I am CA. but know people who have left AL. My father left the other CA. 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns

View solution in original post

5 Comments 5
George4Tacks
Level 15

Enough to make Intuit happy to provide the service. I doubt that you will get many responses. AL users only come here to gripe, not to take informal surveys. 

P.S. I am CA. but know people who have left AL. My father left the other CA. 

JKenV
Level 3
Sometimes I think "griping" is an AL birthright, where as listening to it is not.  "other CA"?  Y'all haven't split into three yet have ya?
0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15
CA for Canada. Dad was from Alberta, which is sort of North North Dakota. BRRRR!
I remember a girl from AL move to my high school. We had great fun with her and the two words "All" and "Oil" the both sounded like Awl. When I visited relatives in Canada they picked on my California accent. I love that we all (or is it oil) have differences.

0 Cheers
Birmingham
Level 3

We are in Homewood.   Would love to brainstorm with you. 

Barry

0 Cheers
sjrcpa
Level 15

@Birmingham  Remove your phone number. This is a public forum.

I never expect any states to be ready until the end of January. Many times it is much later.

Ex-AllStar