Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you enter north dakota income tax withheld from royalties for a nonresident

Level 1
Labels (1)
0 Cheers
1 Reply 1
Level 3

Screen 14.1, misc income.  On left side of screen, click on Add. Enter payer info from the royalty form, then go down to state Information.  Enter in the withholding etc. I also scan and attach a pdf to the ND return of the income form showing the ND withholding.  Also be sure to enter royalty info on screen 18, rent and royalty income, with ND as the state.