Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get partnership Form F1065 (Florida partnership return) to populate in Lacerte?

cg1621
Level 2

I have downloaded Florida and it is not showing under forms.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
George4Tacks
Level 15

Screen 1 > Returns > Add FL

In Screen 7 There is a box at the bottom Subj to Corp Tax

From the instructions:

Who Must File Florida Form F-1065?
Every Florida partnership having any partner subject to the Florida Corporate Income Tax Code must file Florida Form F-1065. A limited liability company with a corporate partner, if classified as a partnership for federal tax purposes, must also file Florida Form F-1065. A Florida partnership is a partnership doing business, earning income, or existing in Florida.

If you don't really need the F-1065 and have paid the REP, then contact support 1-800-933-9999 (Enjoy the hold)

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns

View solution in original post

4 Comments 4
sjrcpa
Level 15

There is no FL partnership return. There is FL PPT.

Ex-AllStar
George4Tacks
Level 15

Screen 1 > Returns > Add FL

In Screen 7 There is a box at the bottom Subj to Corp Tax

From the instructions:

Who Must File Florida Form F-1065?
Every Florida partnership having any partner subject to the Florida Corporate Income Tax Code must file Florida Form F-1065. A limited liability company with a corporate partner, if classified as a partnership for federal tax purposes, must also file Florida Form F-1065. A Florida partnership is a partnership doing business, earning income, or existing in Florida.

If you don't really need the F-1065 and have paid the REP, then contact support 1-800-933-9999 (Enjoy the hold)

sjrcpa
Level 15

I always forget about that corporate partner exception.

Ex-AllStar
George4Tacks
Level 15

@sjrcpa wrote:

I always forget about that corporate partner exception.

I never knew about that corporate partner exception, but I did apply rule #1 - READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!

0 Cheers