Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I email support?

Highlighted
Level 2

I hate to complain, but I seriously can't spend any more hours on hold this week.  Is there a way to communicate with Lacerte support via email?  I have waited over an hour to ask a simple question, made a purchase based on the answer.  Called back and waited again because I couldn't download software, only to find out I was told the wrong thing.  I was transferred again and put on hold, and I just can't wait another hour.  Surely there is email support?

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
6 Replies 6
Highlighted
Level 1

I agree - Lacerte Phone Support is impossible right now.

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Highlighted
Level 2

😂

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 1

This customer service support is horrible.  I am a 26 year user of Lacerte and I can't get through to ask them about my bill?

Wow.

Highlighted
Level 2

Lacerte wants everyone to switch to Drake

Highlighted
Level 2

So, I'm definitely going to compare other software.  There was no support after 5 on the 9/15 or 10/15 deadline, which I consider an issue as well.  Anyone want to discuss customer service experience with other software?  I found my fees to be quite high compared to other software as well, and not sure if there are more benefits being provided for the costs.

0 Cheers