Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I change the filing status on a KY return from married filing joint to married filing separate

Level 1
Labels (1)
0 Cheers
1 Reply 1
Level 15

Screen 3 > Kentucky Miscellaneous > Read the highlight> Check the box > Select the drop down. 

To actually file separately, you will need to split the return. https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/tax-filing-status/help/individual-mfj-vs-mfs-comparison/00/5...