Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i access the webinar ar 11:00

greenwood54
Level 1

I registered for the live webinar to air today at 11;00 A.M. but I  cant access it. 

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mojocpa
Level 7

There is an alert in Lacerte saying that a webinar today was cancelled due to audio problems.

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
10 Comments 10
mojocpa
Level 7

There is an alert in Lacerte saying that a webinar today was cancelled due to audio problems.

0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15
What did you say?  I can't hear you...
"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
Let's just hope that the 7 people that read those alerts were signed up for the webinar.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
poolcleaner
Level 9

I took the 1PM webinar earlier today.  About an hour before then I received an email with a link to sign in to the webinar.  Also a link to print the materials for the class.  You can probably still get the materials.

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
"I took the 1PM webinar earlier today"
What time did you take it :smirk:

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
poolcleaner
Level 9
At 1PM.  Why would you think I might have been late? :smiling_imp::smiling_imp:
0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15
According to the time you posted, it was 12:13 when you posted. Do you have a DeLorean?

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers
poolcleaner
Level 9
I live in CST, you and Intuit are Pacific time!  I did take a very fast ride in a Tesla last week--does that count?
0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15
Anybody remember Bricklins ?
"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15
Nope! A bit of googling shows it was way out of my young family budget of the time. https://www.caranddriver.com/comparisons/chevrolet-corvette-stingray-vs-bricklin-sv-1-comparison-tes... I think that is when I stupidly bought an AMC Hornet.

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers