Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I get signed eSignature documents over to my SmartVault from Lacerte?

Sarah
Level 2

How can I get signed eSignature documents over to my SmartVault from Lacerte? We haven't purchased so I can't see how I would view the signed documents and store them in SmartVault.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Comment 1
Karl
Level 8
Level 8

I'm assuming you're using Docusign through Lacerte, so if you're not, these instructions may not help you.

First step (not req'd, but it makes it a lot easier), map your SV to a local drive (Z:)

In Lacerte, you'd go to the "e-signature dashboard" tab, and click "download" for the one(s) you want to save, and navigate to the Z:/Clients/... to save it.

If you don't map a drive, you have to save it to your computer and then drag-and-drop to SV.

FWIW, I don't do this. Maybe I'm too trusting, but I've got it in Lacerte/Docusign, and that's enough for me.

*If this (or another answer/reply) solves your problem, please click "Accept as Solution" to get this post out of the "Unanswered" queue of posts.*
0 Cheers