Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I access the Lacerte CPE course certificates?

jonwoodcpa
Level 1

I've taken several Lacerte CPE courses. I'd like to keep the CPE course certificates in my files for use when my license comes up for renewal.  I have not been able to find how to access the certificates.  Where can I find them?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IntuitGabi

The virtual conference portal stays open for 90 days after the event where you can download certificates.

If it's passed the 90 days, you can email PCGTraining@intuit.com to retrieve certificates. 

**Did this answer your questions? If so, select "Accept as solution".

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
11 Comments 11
jonwoodcpa
Level 1
Since I posted my original question, I've received additional info from Intuit which indicates that certificates are emailed to the address used when registering for the class, typically within 7-14 business days.  If the certificates do not appear on schedule, then Lacerte recommends that the attendee contact Lacerte using one of the following options.

ProConnect Tax Online - customer support chat team (https://proconnect.intuit.com/shared/chat/inin_prechat/?group=ito-care)
Lacerte - 800-933-9999
ProSeries - 800-434-6818
0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15

How long ago did you take the classes?  It seems that with the few I've taken, the certificate is emailed weeks later.

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15
Same here.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

I believe the certificates are sent to you via email provided you participated for the required period of time and responded to the questions during the training.  So long as your PTIN is on file with Intuit, they should have reported those hours to the IRS as well.  You are probably aware also that no CPE is awarded for recorded webcasts.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
jonwoodcpa
Level 1
Thank you.  However, as a CPA, I need the CPE certificates to have available for possible submission to my licensing agency, the State Board of Accountancy.  To date, I have not received any certificates via email.  Should I contact someone at Intuit to follow up?  If so, who would I contact?
0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15
Giving @itonewbie a no vote when he tried to help you is uncalled for.
IF you are the one that did......perhaps the trolls are out on a Friday.
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
jonwoodcpa
Level 1
I did not wish to give a no vote.  I was only trying to find out how to get a CPE certificate.  
0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15
I *think* you can access the certificates via "myaccount".....
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15
Thanks for the prop, @abctax55 :smile:

@jonwoodcpa Everyone needs to keep copies of the certificate. You're not alone. If the response is not what you're looking for, you could have easily come back to clarify.  No hard feelings though.  Happy Friday!
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
LMTaxLady
Level 1

Are Certificates still being emailed? This post was 3 years ago. I just took a live Webinar and I thought she said we would be able to access the Certificate at the completion of the Webinar in the "tracker" but it wasn't there. Thanks

0 Cheers
IntuitGabi

The virtual conference portal stays open for 90 days after the event where you can download certificates.

If it's passed the 90 days, you can email PCGTraining@intuit.com to retrieve certificates. 

**Did this answer your questions? If so, select "Accept as solution".
0 Cheers