Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing search results

linda1
Level 1
I found an answer I need thru the search tool, however, I do not see how to print the results.  I see no "print" button and the "right click" function does not work.  Surely there must be a way.  Copy and paste also failed me.

Please advise.
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
George4Tacks
Level 15

Many (most?) of the F1 help screens and the help links in Lacerte that lead to articles, like this engaging exchange do NOT have an obvious print button. Enter the wonderful world of Windows. It provides a nice Snipping Tool, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13776/windows-use-snipping-tool-to-capture-screenshots  that can come to the rescue. I use mine so much it is in the task bar at the bottom of my windows screen. From the capture, you can highlight, circle in red and more, then either same or print what you found. 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
mojocpa
Level 7
@George4Tacks  help
0 Cheers
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee
Could you use a "snip it tool" to take a screenshot and print that?  Not sure if that would help.
0 Cheers
KMB14
Level 3
There isn't a "Print" option in the bottom-right hand corner of the pop-up box that appears when you open an article in the search function? It should be to the right of the blue "Need More Help?" link at the very bottom of that screen.
0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

Many (most?) of the F1 help screens and the help links in Lacerte that lead to articles, like this engaging exchange do NOT have an obvious print button. Enter the wonderful world of Windows. It provides a nice Snipping Tool, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13776/windows-use-snipping-tool-to-capture-screenshots  that can come to the rescue. I use mine so much it is in the task bar at the bottom of my windows screen. From the capture, you can highlight, circle in red and more, then either same or print what you found. 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers