Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form K-1, (1065) income/losss is different on state

Level 2

Form k-1 (Form 1065) shows a federal loss, but due to depreciation differences, the state of Massachusetts shows a different amount of loss.  I was just on the phone with Lacerte for a good hour or more, and they told me that it cannot be done in the program, which to me is crazy.  My question is how do you input the difference for the state in Lacerte.  I tried on the K-1 to put the amount in column 2 under "state, if different".   There must be a way since this is not unusual. 

Labels (1)
0 Cheers