Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form 9325

KristineM
Level 3

In Ultratax when a return was accepted, the client received, automatically, Form 9325 for both Fed and State if set up in their return correctly.  It was very nice!  I see where Lacerte generates a letter for the Federal acceptance letter that I can manually send.  I do not see one for the state return?  Also, is there anything automated in Lacerte that does what UltraTax did?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Comment 1
sjrcpa
Level 15

Form 9325 is obsolete but some software still generates it.

There is no auto generate and email to client efile acceptance in Lacerte. I have found most clients don't even want to see it. I used to send them but stopped years ago. On the rare occasion someone asks, I'll generate it.

I thought federal and state efile acceptance was on one letter in Lacerte. But I just printed one and it isn't.

There are state acceptance letters but I guess I don't know how to generate them.

EDIT: For 1 return the letter only said federal efile accepted. For another test one, it said federal and state accepted. I cannot explain.

Ex-AllStar