Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form 593 - CA Real Estate Withholding critical diagostic ref #35806

cmbtax
Level 2

I have entered all of the information for California Withholding on a Real Estate Transaction (Form 593) but keep getting a critical diagnostic (ref. # 35806) that the seller address information is required for e-file purposes. When I click the hyper link to see the missing entry, it takes me to the address section that I have already completed.  I tried closing the return, restarting Lacerte, but, still, I get the critical diagnostic.  I searched help, but could not find any reference to this error code.

What am I missing?  Thank you for your help.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
cmbtax
Level 2

I ended up deleting the information from screen 55 and re-entering all of the information into 17.1, and it now works. Thank you for your response!!

View solution in original post

3 Comments 3
sjrcpa
Level 15

Try deleting the address and re-entering it.

Ex-AllStar
cmbtax
Level 2

I ended up deleting the information from screen 55 and re-entering all of the information into 17.1, and it now works. Thank you for your response!!

sjrcpa
Level 15

You're welcome

Ex-AllStar