Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Electronic Signatures with eSignature?

Level 2

Is anyone able to use eSignature in their corporations? We got the big update on 2/4/20 and we have not been able to populate a signing document to send to our clients. I need to know if it's working for everyone else and its happening within my software only.

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
4 Replies 4
Level 2

Wait time for a representative on the telephone is one hour? I wish Lacerte would change their background music. Is anyone able to use eSignature with corporations? Am I the only one using this?

0 Cheers
Level 1

I am having the same problem!!! Any success getting thru to customer support?

0 Cheers
Level 2

Not yet, I'm going to call them back first thing in the morning. I will let you know what they say.

Level 2

ESignature for business tax returns is now "ready".  But it is different from the 1040.  With the 1040 it was very quick and easy.  But for the business returns, you have several steps to take to get it done.  You have to 1. pdf the forms you want signed   2. then go into esignature and attach    3.  then it takes you into Docusign to indicate where to sign etc.  It is way too much effort.  Why in the world did they change it from how 1040 works????