Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Education Credit

I have tuition for a foreign university that’s on the list of accepted institutions for the credit. There’s no US Tin? Will I be able to still efile it? Thanks. 

Labels (1)
0 Cheers