Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

e-signature notification issues

MattBannon
Level 1

Anyone have any ideas as to why I am not receiving an e-mail notifying me when a client has completed their e-signature process? My co-worker receives them, but I don't and I can't find any difference in our Lacerte set-up. Thank you!

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TEV
Level 2

You need to sign up for Docusign (it's free).  Then you need to set the preferences (notifications) so that you receive what you nedd.

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
9 Comments 9
asitax15
Level 3

I am not receiving my notifications either. I have to actually remember to go to the eSignature Dashboard and check constantly to see if I have received any signed forms. Very stressful at this time.

0 Cheers
pbd2020
Level 1

I think I received one email early on, now I don't receive them at all.  It's driving me crazy having to recheck if I've downloaded the signed forms and efiled.

0 Cheers
TEV
Level 2

The notifications have to be set up from within Docusign itself.  

0 Cheers
pbd2020
Level 1

Wow, it took 6 months to receive a response and it was so detailed...

0 Cheers
MattBannon
Level 1

That makes sense, except I don't think I have a DocuSign account...I just use the "Request Intuit e-Signature" feature in Lacerte. Or did I somehow sign up for a DocuSign account in that process without even realizing it?

0 Cheers
TEV
Level 2

You need to sign up for Docusign (it's free).  Then you need to set the preferences (notifications) so that you receive what you nedd.

0 Cheers
MattBannon
Level 1

Thanks, I'll try that. Seems weird that I receive some e-mail notifications but not others. And also seems like Lacerte would mention this during the e-signature process, but whatever. Thanks for your help!

0 Cheers
MattBannon
Level 1

Solved! I had to log in to my DocuSign account (which I didn't even realize I had and had to re-set my password, etc) and navigate to the 'Notifications' page. There I found that the box for receiving notifications of completed envelopes was not checked in the 'Sender' section. Checking that box and logging out solved the issue. Whew!!!

0 Cheers
Peaches
Level 1

Yes, go to Docusign.com, click login, enter your email address, forgot password.  Once you login, click on your initials in the top right-hand corner, then "my preferences", then "notifications" on the left.  Under Sending Notifications, click "select all" or each one you want.

0 Cheers