Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

e-organizer

BobDev1209
Level 1

Client getting and error message hitting the return to preparer button on our tax organizer and getting an error message saying “error posting data to E-Org servers”. Any idea what we are doing wrong?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Comment 1
roz2
Level 4

We have the same thing, and some we have received.  We had this issue last year also.  When this happens we email the client quickly when we receive the e-organizer to let them know we have it.  Some clients will call, and others will keep sending multiple times. I am sure I reported it last year by phone.

This year we have a new twist.  Instead of getting the box with the file in it, we get a long string link, an it opens a big black box.  I called and they tried to help. I have spent a total of 4 hours on the phone on 3 different days.  They are not sure what or why this  is happening, then all of a sudden once I hang up the phone we go back and check the emails and guess what they have boxes and we can open the e-organizer.  I am not sure what to think about it all.