Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-File 2018 Return - Says forms aren't ready???

Brink18
Level 3

I am trying to electronically file an 2018 LaCerte return, however, I get an error diagnostic saying that the C and E forms aren't ready.  I reloaded the software today and still no change.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

If it has items that are affected by the retroactive legislation, you are out of luck for now.  If it doesn't, you can try shutting off the error checking feature to e-file it.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

4 Comments 4
IRonMaN
Level 15

If it has items that are affected by the retroactive legislation, you are out of luck for now.  If it doesn't, you can try shutting off the error checking feature to e-file it.

Slava Ukraini!
George4Tacks
Level 15
Brink18
Level 3

Thanks Ironman... I will now change the length of my 6 ft ladder that I carry with me!

George4Tacks
Level 15

@Brink18 CAREFUL! Generally you carry a ladder horizontally in the middle. That would only give you a 3' distance. You could carry it by one end, but a hernia (or maybe more correctly a hysnia) could be in your future. I has always bothered me that men get a hernia and women have a hysterectomy. Should be the other way around. We sure have silly language.

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns