Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate 1040-v

pamdory
Level 8

Has anyone else been getting duplicate forms 1040-V in the Government Copy when the return is printed out?

I've made no changes in Options>Items To Print>Gov Copy, so it should be using the existing settings.  Yet this year I now get a 1040-V after the File Copy Separator Sheet and again as the last form in the Gov Copy, which is the position it has appeared in the past.

Per the pick list in the Print Order - Government Copy box, after the File Copy Separator Sheet there should be Client Letter.  But this year I'm now getting a 1040-V when there's one present in the return.

Anybody else seen this?

0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IntuitBettyJo
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @pamdory 

Thanks for the mention. Looks like the fix was released yesterday on Version 43.0202. I am updating the release notes now. 

Cheers! 

-Betty Jo 

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
SDW
Level 1

Yes, same thing happened to us today and another copy was included in the client copy print out. 

0 Cheers
pamdory
Level 8

Yes, my office manager pointed out the extra in the client copy also.  

I don't suppose you found a fix?

0 Cheers
pamdory
Level 8

@IntuitBettyJo  Not sure if you're the one to ask about this, if not can it get sent to someone to troubleshoot please? TIA

0 Cheers
IntuitBettyJo
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @pamdory 

Thanks for the mention. Looks like the fix was released yesterday on Version 43.0202. I am updating the release notes now. 

Cheers! 

-Betty Jo 

0 Cheers
pamdory
Level 8

@IntuitBettyJo  Thank you!

0 Cheers