Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Lacerte provide a summary P & L for attachment to each K-1?According to the K-1 Form, there is to be a supported stmt for each beneficiary for each rental activity.

mltathamcpa
Level 1

I am preparing a 1041, which includes rental real estate activity. I should be providing a P & L for each rental activity, per instructions on the K-1. Does Lacerte provide a fill in form for this, or do I need to make my own?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PhoebeRoberts
Level 11
Level 11
Schedule K-1 Rental R.E. Statement: 1 if Yes, 2 if No [O] User Option Overrides Screen 3; Code 9

Make an entry to override the default set in User Options. Enter 1 to print Rental Real Estate Schedules with each partner's Schedule K-1, or enter 2 to suppress the printing of Rental Real Estate Schedules.

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
1 Comment 1
PhoebeRoberts
Level 11
Level 11
Schedule K-1 Rental R.E. Statement: 1 if Yes, 2 if No [O] User Option Overrides Screen 3; Code 9

Make an entry to override the default set in User Options. Enter 1 to print Rental Real Estate Schedules with each partner's Schedule K-1, or enter 2 to suppress the printing of Rental Real Estate Schedules.

0 Cheers