Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone know where to post Wisconsin DL information that they ask for in order to combat ID theft?

Natalie
Level 2
I've entered the information in the taxpayer verification screens, but the Agency Disclosure Statement still asks for it.
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

2 Comments 2
Natalie
Level 2

I don't know what happened to the rest of my question, but I was wondering where we're supposed to enter the Wis. DL information.  I've entered it in the taxpayer authentication screens, but I still get a message that the information is requested (Agency Disclosure Statements).  Any ideas?

0 Cheers
Natalie
Level 2

This is a separate question.  I'm posting it here, because when I tried to enter it under practice management, it kept asking for some kind of tag, but then denied every single word I entered.

I'm wondering if anyone is having problems with two-factor authentication.  For the past several weeks, I've had to authenticate every single time I login to Lacerte, QBs online or Intuit Link.  I understand the need for verification of IDs, but this is ridiculous.

First it takes two or more captchas, then I get a call for a code, which also sometimes takes two or three tries.  It is VERY frustrating.  I'm wondering if this is due to a change in Intuit's procedures or whether my device is no longer recognized.  Please advise.

0 Cheers