Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappearing post regarding Schedule D worksheet changes.

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's interesting that my post questioning the disappearing Sch D worksheet change also disappeared in less than 30 minutes.  

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
qbteachmt
Level 15

Click on your Username (on any post or your profile top right), to see all of your own Posts as Questions, your Answers, and your Comments, as tabs.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
9 Comments 9
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you All!
0 Cheers
qbteachmt
Level 15

Click on your Username (on any post or your profile top right), to see all of your own Posts as Questions, your Answers, and your Comments, as tabs.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
0 Cheers
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

Also, if you are on the webpage looking at all of the questions, made sure you have the 'All Questions' tab clicked (see picture).

0 Cheers
Anonymous
Not applicable

I see now that the post wasn't deleted, it just doesn't come up when I search Schedule D.  It also disappeared from the most recent discussions?  I guess I need help on how to navigate the community.

0 Cheers
TaxGuyBill
Level 15
The 'search' ability on this forum can be really bad.  Also, the search engine only updates things every now and then (for example, every hour), so brand-new posts often don't show up on a search.

For the most part, using Google for a search works much better.  If you want to to specifically search on this site, you can enter "site:https://accountants-community.intuit.com" then your search words.  But again, it can take a period of time before Google has registered it, so brand-new posts may not show up.
0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15

As this IS a public forum, you might want to edit your post & remove your phone number.  If you are like me, you already get enough garbage phone calls.

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
IntuitKatieB
Phone number has been removed. Thank you!
0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15
Thank YOU :smiley::smiley:
"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you Intuit Katie and abctax55 for suggesting removal.
0 Cheers