Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did Lacerte have an update that changed the calculation of QBID on 199A Divs & REIT after 4/24/19? If so, what was the update number?

JMFCPA
Level 1

I printed my client's tax return 4/24/19.  I am just now getting ready to e-file the return on 10/11/19.  The QBID on 199A dividends and REIT has changed since I originally printed the return.  I want to know if this has to do with an update released by Lacerte after 4/24/19.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

In almost 6 months all sorts of things could have changed.  After you compared the two versions of the return, which one is correct?

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
IRonMaN
Level 15

In almost 6 months all sorts of things could have changed.  After you compared the two versions of the return, which one is correct?

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
JMFCPA
Level 1
The most recent return is correct.  I just want to see if the update may have affected other returns filed.  Is there a way to check which returns were affected by a specific Lacerte update?
0 Cheers