Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

contract

GRRA
Level 2

I want to review my contract and am unable to fine where it is on the web page...suggestions?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
abctax55
Level 15

I don't know that you can, and I'm not sure what you mean by "review my contract" anyway.

They sent me my invoice back in May & I paid (renewed) at that time.  I kept the email & my hard copy.

Again, any changes will likely require a call to Customer Support.

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"

View solution in original post

5 Comments 5
abctax55
Level 15

But if you want to make changes, you'll need to call customer support.

( Generic Comment )"
GRRA
Level 2

I must be blind today!!!  Where in "my account" is it hiding?  Thanks in advance....

abctax55
Level 15

I get to it by going to the upper menu bar > Resources > down to 'My Account" then log-in with my credentials.

( Generic Comment )"
GRRA
Level 2

I know I'm a pain...thank you for directions, I've been able to get there, but I can't see where, in my accounts, to look at the contract...

abctax55
Level 15

I don't know that you can, and I'm not sure what you mean by "review my contract" anyway.

They sent me my invoice back in May & I paid (renewed) at that time.  I kept the email & my hard copy.

Again, any changes will likely require a call to Customer Support.

( Generic Comment )"