Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client Status in Lacerte 2019

AzPete
Level 1

I can only see clients with a "Final Status" in Lacerte 2019.  If I select filters for "Proforma", "Additional Information", "Extensions", etc., no clients are listed.  If I try to add a new client, it defaults to Proforma, but then disappears as soon as I select another client.  If I try to add a new client using an existing Client Number, I get an error message - "Client No. XXXX already exists."  I have rebooted my computer an restarted Lacerte several times and nothing changes.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PhoebeRoberts
Level 11
Level 11

Make sure that down at the bottom (red circle) it says Pre-Filters: None. If it says anything else, click on the button with the three dots just to the left and click Reset and then OK.

Then at the top, under Filter, click Client Status (not any of the statuses underneath) to see your full client list.

Screenshot 2021-01-18 095610.png

View solution in original post

2 Comments 2
PhoebeRoberts
Level 11
Level 11

Make sure that down at the bottom (red circle) it says Pre-Filters: None. If it says anything else, click on the button with the three dots just to the left and click Reset and then OK.

Then at the top, under Filter, click Client Status (not any of the statuses underneath) to see your full client list.

Screenshot 2021-01-18 095610.png

AzPete
Level 1

Thank you Phoebe.  You are my hero!