Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charitable Donation flow through from S Corp K1 - overstated in general?

loricpa100
Level 4

I may be losing my mind.  First the 12-A for the K1 is coming through as a 60% limitation charitable deduction.  Fine, just get it to schedule A.  It would not flow through automatically at all.  SO I just put the amount on Sch A so I could efile today - and well after making a small adjustment to the S corp and refeeding the K1 to the Indiv (since this mornings update) - now instead of $435 cash I have over $7k!!  From who knows where.  No input lines with that at all, no carry overs.  Anyone else having crazy charitable contributions or K1 flow issues today?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
loricpa100
Level 4

Basis, basis, basis. WAY DOWN on the K1 input page was a long lost carryover of charity from years and years ago that freed up.  When in doubt, scroll down as far as you can.  Moving stuff all the time...

View solution in original post

1 Comment 1
loricpa100
Level 4

Basis, basis, basis. WAY DOWN on the K1 input page was a long lost carryover of charity from years and years ago that freed up.  When in doubt, scroll down as far as you can.  Moving stuff all the time...