Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant link to accountant who invited me

mateoland75
Level 1

My accountant sent me an invitation to use Intuit Link to provide her my tax forms this year.  I have tried multiple times, multiple OS platforms, multiple browsers, but every time I log in with the email she used to invite me, I get the screen that says "hello there! you have found Intuit" and then tells me I either have to invite an accountant to my account, or I have to log out and log back in with my email if I was invited.

I cannot get past this page no matter how many times I have logged out, logged back in, changed OS, changed computers, changed browsers, etc.   It is getting really annoying and will probably prevent us from using her services this year if I cant get this to work.  

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I would love if Intuit Link actually had "tech" support and not just "tax" support.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Comment 1
itonewbie
Level 15

This is Intuit's peer-to-peer forum for tax professionals only and not Intuit Support.  For the problems you encountered, you will need to contact your own tax accountant.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers