Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Print 2020 Organizer or Modify Letter Settings

nlydick
Level 2

Like a few others of you, our firm is unable to print the 2020 Organizer from Lacerte. Our custom client letter and engagement letter return the error message "The selected client [CLIENTNUMBER] does not have any data to print." This error is patently false, as the client information and various forms are full of data.

I called tech support regarding this matter and they said it is something that they are working on-- an issue that those with borders around their custom letters are having. However, when IT tried to walk me through the process of removing the border we were unable to do that as well, as the feature is grayed out. Does anyone else have this issue where they cannot modify their letter settings or had some luck getting around this bug?

2021-01-22_07-46-25.png

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
George4Tacks
Level 15

Like you say, Lacerte is aware of the problem. You should just sit back and enjoy the day. It will be in an update soon.

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns

View solution in original post

6 Comments 6
George4Tacks
Level 15

Like you say, Lacerte is aware of the problem. You should just sit back and enjoy the day. It will be in an update soon.

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
Jorge F
Level 1

I haven't been able to print the organizers and tired of waiting for an update, did you have any luck with being able to print the organizers?

nlydick
Level 2

I still haven't been able to print the 2020 Organizer. A few representatives told me to go to Tools --> Letter Settings --> and uncheck "print border." When I tried this the error persisted and since then the Tools feature has entirely greyed out.

I was told to wait until the next Lacerte update, which I believe is coming tomorrow.

0 Cheers
Jorge F
Level 1

Thank you very much for your reply. 🙄

nlydick
Level 2

The update today took care of our problem! See if it works for you as well. 

17-5
Level 1

NO!!!

0 Cheers