Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone explain how to access input forms entitled Input Sheet Multi-line Note Codes Supporting Detail for a Form 990?

Taxwarrior
Level 1
A filed Form 990 return I'm using as a guide to preparing another 990 includes a page entitled Input Sheet Multi-line Note Codes Supporting Detail. It includes lengthy input I'd like to use on my return but unable to access it. Hope someone can help!
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Comment 1
PhoebeRoberts
Level 11
Level 11

It's a summary page with all of the multi-line text box content that's been input. Above each entry, there's a code that looks like "Multiline Note 1 / Statements Regarding Activities (990-PF) / Screen 8.1, Code 3" That tells you exactly which input sheet screen and entry field the particular text entry is entered in. 

If you press Ctrl+W in the Detail view, you'll get a batch input screen. Select your input sheet on the left, enter the code in the Code column, enter your text in the Description column. Repeat until done. Press Ctrl+W to return to the "normal" Interactive input.