Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

c corp amended return 2021

Mark110
Level 2

I am trying to do an 1120x plus 30 amended states as well.  When I pick the returns to amend it does not populate the original numbers to the amended forms

0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Mark110
Level 2

Ok, I was able to get to support.  The problem was that in the client status area, the box for "return complete" was checked (from the original preparation).  Unchecking that box and then exiting the client and going back in allowed the correct transfer of the original return information

View solution in original post

3 Comments 3
George4Tacks
Level 15

Was the original return prepared with Lacerte? 

https://proconnect.intuit.com/support/en-us/help-article/corporation/generating-form-1120x-corporate...

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers
Mark110
Level 2

yes it was.  I have been through the canned help items.  It worked for my 2020 amended I just did.  But wont for 2021

0 Cheers
Mark110
Level 2

Ok, I was able to get to support.  The problem was that in the client status area, the box for "return complete" was checked (from the original preparation).  Unchecking that box and then exiting the client and going back in allowed the correct transfer of the original return information